Monday, February 27, 2012

Daily Outfit

Coat: Guess (ordered it online from a department store but I can't remember which one); scarf: Zara (a Christmas present from Grace)

Belt: Gifted (Thanks, Becca); cropped sweater: Vintage (Thanks, mom)

Dress: Urban Outfitters (Navy, not black, for those of you who are wondering)

Shoe reprisal! Earrings, too. Kohl's and Target. Also: my hair has been different, I swear. Simple ponytail today. Yesterday was a ponytail day, too, but I had my hair wrap around itself. And the day before that I think I wore a bun and I don't know, alright, I just don't like my face this week and I'm still trying to be better about actually doing my hair.

2 comments:

  1. You are a stunning fashionista.
    NBD. (BD.BD.)
    Also - the belt is Forever 21. Don't get too cray. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOPIE YOU ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THE WORLD!
    I'm starting to sound like Chelsea - but it's just so true!
    I love your writing and the words that come out of your mouth and your style and just all of you, Hope.
    Also, you know you spend too much time on Facebook when you try to "like" a comment on a blog...

    ReplyDelete