Monday, February 27, 2012

Daily Outfit

Wool jacket: Kohl's, scarf: Kate's (? This little boutique that Becca found in Atlantic Station)

Shirt: Urban Outfitters; reversible belt: Target

The back of my shirt (as requested; people got needs)

Big giant flare trouser jeans: American Eagle; yellow nail polish: Walgreens (It's Sinful Colors, you guys. It says "Professional" on the bottle. Fancy, amIrite?)

One of my absolute favorite pairs of shoes: Kohl's (Simply Vera, holla); and did I mention that the name for that shade of nail polish is "Unicorn?" Which is synonymous with "perfect" (Trust, I'm an English major)

Earrings: Target (In case you haven't caught on: I kind of love Target? Whatever, okay, I shop on a srs budget and I don't have a driver's license because I am bad at adulthood!!!)

1 comment:

  1. When I read the caption for the picture of the back of your shirt I was like, "That's me! That's me! I HAVE NEEDS!"

    ReplyDelete