Sunday, June 17, 2012

Daily Outfit

Looking slightly disheveled now, what with having gone to church and on the boat and anywhere else my darling father desired to go today, but here's what I wore:

Shirt: Ann Taylor (Thanks, Grandma!); skirt: American Eagle

Today's theme was buttons. Also: those are actually functional and this shirt is so comfortable. Sigh.

My trusty American Eagle sandals

A SMILE IS THE BEST ACCESSORY YOU GUYS. Also my standard silver studs and child ring, but, you know.

Now, off to shower (again) and change, so I can go to a party instead of taking a nap like the old lady I really am. Example: generally the response from my peers to my Ann Taylor adoration is, "My mom loves that store!" And my grandma loves that store. But that's okay, because my grandma also reads this blog and is an angel, and (as my mom likes to reminder her) I hope to be like her in many ways when I grow older. Might as well get an early start, eh? Oh, and my mom's response to all of my Ann Taylor birthday purchases ($50 or less for two shirts, a skirt, and a clutch)? "I'm making you pick for me next time we go shopping." Anyone else looking to hire me as a personal shopper, hit me up~

No comments:

Post a Comment