Saturday, June 16, 2012

Daily Outfit

So I've been terrible with these and should probably call them "Outfit Posts" instead of "Daily Outfits" or whatever but still, okay, that's the title I've been using and I promise to start wearing real clothes and ugh I don't know, being a responsible blogger and aspiring author by writing more of everything, alright? ALRIGHT? Okay. Here are the only two legitimate outfits I've managed to wear in the past eight eternities, the second of which I wore today:

Shirt: Forever 21 (Thanks, Angelica); shorts: Urban Outfitters

Earrings: Gifted (Thanks, Papa Jack and Billie Jean)

Sandals: American Eagle

A reminder that I need to learn to french braid my own hair like an adult

Bracelet: Actually my ID bracelet from infancy (Thanks, Mom); ring: Gifted (Thanks again, Mom)

Tank/bustier top/whatever: American Eagle; shorts: American Eagle

And from the back! These shorts are basically the most comfortable in existence and my hair looks rough and I just wanted something cozy to wear to Xtreme Adventures.

Sandals: American Eagle

Earrings: Gifted; ring: Gifted

That first outfit I wore out with Devin to go shopping for our ballet class requirements. Today I went to Xtreme Adventures, which is essentially this giant arcade type place. It has laser tag and a jump zone with a bunch of trampolines and a bumper cars thing. It's a lot of fun, but of course it's expensive like any other arcade; unless your sister works there and gives you free tokens, so long as you don't actually try to cash in your tickets for anything. I paid for some of my own tokens in the hopes of winning an Xbox 360 from that stupid Barber Cut game with the tiny, dull blade on a little arm that's supposed to be able to cut these super-duty strings holding up the empty boxes of expensive electronics. At first I was hoping that the Xbox was actually in there, 'cause then the box would be really heavy and weighing down the string and making it easier to cut down... then I realized that it would be ridiculous to have it still in there, 'cause you don't want to be having expensive electronics falling after strings snap and all of that. Also they probably know what I know, and they don't want people's chances of winning to be greater. Sigh. At any rate, the whole day was a delight, even if I'm ten dollars out because of a stupid arcade game designed to be nearly impossible to win. I'm an optimist.

1 comment:

  1. aww love the first look!! i like the floral top!! really nice blogg!! come visit mine and let's follow each otherr!!

    ReplyDelete